By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Explain the functions of financial management and its role in running businesses.
- Communicate effectively with finance professionals by using common financial language.
- Define the four key financial statements: balance sheet, income, cash flow and changes in owners’ equity as well as key financial terms used in organizations (e.g. profit, margins, leverage, etc.)
- Interpret the financial health and condition of a company, division or responsibility center.
- Apply capital budgeting techniques and cost- volume-profit analysis to enhance decision making.
- Use financial information to manage and evaluate their company or department operations.
Who should attend:
- Supervisors and staff from any function including finance who need to improve understanding and use of financial information.
- Concept of Financial Management
- The Key Financial Statements
- Analysis of Financial Statements
- Working Capital and the Financing Decision
- Budgeting Process and Techniques
- Capital Projects
- Break-Even Analysis and Decision-Making
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with close to 60 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in management and technical fields. Since 1958, they have been entrusted by their clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region.See all MEIRC courses