This course is a 'must-attend' for all managers and executives working in a non-finance function and SME owners. It is also ideal for anyone interested in understanding the basics of accounting and finance.
The Finance for Non-Finance Professionals course is aimed to demystify finance and put students fear of numbers behind themselves ! One will learn; how financial statements are prepared, the difference between profit and cash, what are the important numbers to watch out for in a business and why, how to read financial statements and the meaning of frequently used finance jargon.
Example modules/topics covered
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Working Capital Management
- Budgetary Control
- Strengthen the basics of Big 3 - Income statement, balance sheet, cash flow
- Master Financial Statement Analysis - profitability and financial health
- Prepare a full set of financials for a start-up company
- Learn cash and accrual accounting
- Get smarter in Working Capital Management
- Understand Budgets (types, process and approached to budgeting) and prepare the annual company budget
Genesis Institute is a leading provider of financial training solutions, set up by highly qualified and experienced professionals who are passionate about the delivery of relevant, high quality and effective financial education.
With a combined experience of over four decades, working in global brands such as KPMG, Ernst and Young, McKinsey & Co. and Deloitte, our trainers bring a valuable blend of theory and practice.
Our innovative programs are structured to combine the right balance of practical case studies and insights from business reality to hone both skills and knowledge of our participants. We offer a wide range of courses in both Arabic and English for Finance and Non-Finance Professionals working at entry, mid-career, or senior level positions.See all Kaplan Genesis Institute courses
Accounting, Finance and Banking Related Questions
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.