- Price Early Bird: AED 4,400 Standard: AED 3,849
- Duration 2 days
- Timings 9am-6pm
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Al Sufouh, Najma...+2 more
Basic knowledge of finance is essential for all professionals, even if they do not have a direct role to play inthe finance and accounting departments of the organization. Managers who lack the capacity to make intelligent assessments of financial data will find themselves handicapped and unable to understand the impact of their strategies on the financial bottom-line.
Knowledge Hut’s two-day course in Finance for Non-Finance Managers cuts through complex financial information, explaining principles in simple terms that can be easily comprehended by the layperson. The practical and interactive sessions are designed to provide a thorough working knowledge of critical financial concepts. Learn how to interpret and assess financial statements, and understand how business decisions are hinged on the possible financial impact they may have. As global businesses today span geographies, the programme also intends to provide an overview of international financial management.
This course will equip you with a collection of tools and insights to enable you to fulfill your professional goals as well as the expectations of your companies and investors. Having completed this course, you will be able to assimilate and analyze financial data, evaluate financial risks and communicate effectively with the financial team. Improve your planning and budgeting skills, sharpen your business acumen; and learn to make the right money-related decisions that notch up your business numbers!
What will I learn?
- The business model
- Understanding key components of financial statements
- Analyzing and interpreting financial statements
- Working capital management and the cash cycle
- Management accounting and decision making
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting for organizations
- Capital projects
As this course is designed for Non-Finance Managers, it does not require any financial qualification. However, it would be helpful if you are familiar with Excel (preferably Excel 2007 or 2010) as the course extensively uses excel-based case studies to explain important concepts in a simple and lucid manner.
This course explains the essential concepts of accounting and finance to managers who do not have a financial background and is tailored to the level of delegates’ experience
Middle level executives working in marketing, operations, materials, human resource and other non-finance areas of companies, and desirous of understanding the basics of finance will find value from attending this course.
How will I benefit from taking this course?
From the course:
- An understanding of basic financial accounting terms and concepts
- A greater understanding of accounting and finance systems and the objectives of financial statements
- Knowledge of frameworks for applying financial analysis to management decision making
- An understanding of basic financial models, key financial ratios and indicators
- Basic planning and budgeting skills
- The confidence and skills to contribute to financial management within their organisation
- An awareness of the role of finance within the larger organizational structure and its contribution to overall business strategy
- A thorough working knowledge of critical financial principles
From the workshop
- 2 days Instructor-led classroom training
- Handouts and PowerPoint presentation
- Case Studies
- Participation certificate on successful completion
How will I be assessed?
- Heightened quality of service delivery and faster business growth
- Increased organizational credibility and competitiveness
- Greater staff retention and motivation factor
- Improved efficiencies, saving on time and costs
- Lowering risk factors and ensuring compliance
- Decreasing employee turnover and attrition
Will I recieve a certificate of completion?
Participation certificate on successful completion of the course
As this course is designed for Non-Finance Managers, it does not require any financial qualification.
The Knowledge Hut company was formed by globally like-minded people from the training, marketing & sales, operations IT industry, who realized the need for such a market place for trainings and consulting business. The team consists of engineers, management and IT professionals with a passion to contribute to the growth of the company and providing value to customers.
Since inception KnowledgeHut has been inspiring corporate and individuals across the globe with its exceptionally well built corporate training and consulting services. They realize that the solutions they provide mean very little unless they create value to their clients.See all KnowledgeHut courses