- Locations: Knowledge Village
- Duration: 10 days
- Timings Thursday 7pm-10pm / Friday & Saturday 9am-5pm
- Call: +971 4 2753240
Who is this course for?
What will I learn?
- Basic Accounting Concepts – Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account & Related Concepts.
- Performance Measurement and Financial Statements Analysis – Ratio Analysis (Case Discussion).
- Performance Measurement and Reading the Strategy – Cash Flow Statement Analysis (Case Discussion).
- Basic Cost Concepts and Overheads.
- Time Value of Money (Discussion with the small exercise).
- Appraisal of Investment Decisions (Case Discussion)
- Working Capital Management – Designing and Forecasting Working Capital Requirements (Case Discussion).
- Receivables, Inventory and Cash Management (Case Discussion)
Is this course accredited by an international or local body?
XLRI India and KHDA
Will I recieve a certificate of completion?
Yes, from XLRI India
Graduation and some work experience
The XLRI School of Business and Human Resources, Jamshedpur is a premier graduate business school in India. Established in 1949 it is arguably the oldest business school in India and is regarded to be among the top 5 business schools of the country.
XLRI in partnership with Allied institute of management Studies has been offering premier management education to the UAE work force. This partnership started in year 2001 and in the last 13+ years XLRI Dubai operation has trained more 500 + working professionals through their various long duration academic programs. i.e. Executive Program in management , Logistics and Supply Chain and in Human recourse Management. All the XLRI programs are delivered in the evening class mode with 100% faculty inputs from XLRI India. In the last 13 years XLRI – AIMS proudly states that their Management Development Program has attracted both International & Local companies.See all XLRI courses