By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Describe the impact of fast closing on company-wide operations.
- Develop closing process improvement plan.
- Identify departmental requirements for financial reporting.
- Provide faster and more accurate data for monthly and year-end closing.
- Enhance communication with internal and external customers.
- Apply Best Practices and enhance the monthly closing Procedures.
Who should attend:
- Finance Managers
- Financial Controllers
- Management Accountants
- General Ledger Accountants
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Accountants
- Senior Accountants and Assistant Accountants.
- Fast Closing Defined
- The Finance Function as an Added Value
- Redesign of the Finance Function
- Planning the Fast Close Process
- Applying Best Practices in the Close Process
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with close to 60 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in management and technical fields. Since 1958, they have been entrusted by their clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region.See all MEIRC courses