- Fees / Price AED 2,220
- Duration 1 Day
- Timings 9am 5pm
- Locations Dubai Festival City
If you want to take your Facebook marketing to the next level, this is the course you have been waiting for.
Facebook 360 is a deep-dive and comprehensive workshop that will teach you how to develop a Facebook strategy, including a content strategy and monitoring tools to track traffic, engagement and conversion to sales.
Learn how to optimize the use of Facebook in your business by attending Facebook 360.
Facebook 360 is a 1-day comprehensive Facebook training course held in Dubai (Thursday, September 19, 2013). This course will provide you with the strategies and techniques to take your Facebook marketing to the next level.
Once you complete the course, you will be able to:
- Develop a comprehensive Facebook marketing strategy and content stratgy
- Leverage Facebook's Power Editor for advanced Facebook advertising techniques including Custom Audiences, Lookalike Audiences and Partner Audiences
- Re-target to customers with the use of Facebook Exchange
- Split-test and optimize your Facebook ads
- Measure ROI with Facebook Conversion Tracking
- Understand which Facebook metrics are important and what they mean
- Efficiently use Facebook Insights to understand and improve your Facebook presence
- Perform advanced Facebook analysis with 3rd-Party analytics tools
- Develop a Facebook Measurement Framework
- Calculate Facebook ROI for various business objectives
Schedule *Includes all course materials, buffet lunch and coffee breaks
Session 1: Thursday Sept 19, 2013, 9 AM - 5 PM
Logicks.com is a full service digital marketing and social media agency. We help brands to leverage the web to drive measurable results.
We are also the leading Social Media trainers and consultants in the region. We currently deliver the only Certification in Social Media for Business course available in the Middle East by an accredited university in partnership with the University of Wollongong in Dubai.
We have also delivered Social Media training to numerous organizations ranging from large multinational companies to small and medium businesses.See all Logicks courses