- Identifying the key areas for development in this job role, increasing the contribution made to the company; laying the foundations; assessing one's contribution.
- Managing the individual's boss successfully; making relationships work; developing their network; communication and the importance of feedback.
- Increasing one's contribution to the management team through basic group dynamics and team work.
- Developing personal management skills; setting objectives; prioritizing tasks;understanding time management; delegating successfully; problem solving.
- Organizing effective systems; travel; informal and formal meetings; minute taking.
- Effective communication; learning how to be assertive and stay in control; the telephone; dealing with difficult people; developing a personal action plan.
- How to acquire the interpersonal skills that will enable one to deal more effectively with others.
- Assertiveness - how it can be developed and used in a positive way.
- Dealing with conflict, anger and criticism in a cool manner, while projecting an image of self confidence and professionalism.
- How to take charge of situations and command attention without being forceful or intimidating.
- How to say 'no' when necessary, and negotiate a solution.
- Successful two way communication, how listening skills and body language can affect a situation.
- How positive thinking and creating an overall mental picture can help diffuse stressful situations.
- Supporting your manager
- Streamlining the office
- Meetings and Minutes
- Time Management
- Business Skills
Office Management Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.