Earned Value Professional (EVP®)Exam Preparation
Earned Value Professional (EVP®) credentials designed for the earned value professionals by AACEI.EVP certification measures the professional’s knowledge, experience and adherence to the best management practices of the earned value.
AACE® International USA
Planning Engineer/Manager, Planners, Project Control Manager, Cost Engineer, Project Engineer, Quantity surveyors, Estimators, Value Professionals
- Four Bachelor’s Degree or Global Equivalent and 4 Years in Engineering, construction, construction technology, business , economics, accounting, architecture, computer science, mathematics
- High School/Diploma and 8 Years Engineering, construction, construction technology, business , economics, accounting, architecture, computer science, mathematics
- Part 1: Planning and General Earned value concepts, organization, planning , scheduling and budgeting.
- Part 2 : Real time communications Exercise
- Part 3 : Earned Value Application
- Part 4 : Monitoring and Control
- Paper Based Exam
- 8 Hrs
- 4 Parts
- Exam Window : Check AACEI website
AACEI’s EVP Study Guide, 2nd Edition
About Integrated Management Cosultancy
Why choose IMTC?
We are a group of trained industy experts with a vast array of knowledge and skills in management training. By delivering quality training across the globe we benefit our clients through acheiving certification and attained knowledge as our top priority.
"Identifying, understanding and promoting the right international certification to the neediest by educating and training them in the right way to achieve their objectives"
To become the most customer preferred training provider in the world.
Benefits of the Certification and training
- Competitive edge
- Technological advancement
- Knowing the current methodologies and principles
- Professional Confidence
- Learning the International Standards
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying