By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define Internal Audit, its scope and function within the company.
- List the Internal Audit Standards constituting the framework of the Internal Audit activity.
- Distinguish the types of Internal Audit assignments whether related to operational, compliance or financial Internal Audit.
- Describe the Internal Audit fieldwork guidelines and apply techniques for risk identification, controls identification and controls testing.
- Effectively select appropriate internal Audit test tools and list the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Identify best sampling techniques in an Internal Audit assignment whether in terms of sample size or sample selection.
- Define fraud and recognize internal auditor’s responsibility upon fraud detection.
Who Should Attend:
- Delegates with some experience of auditing
- Junior Auditors or Professionals from Finance or other departments looking to develop a focused and best practice approach and techniques to the internal audit function
- Supervisors and Managers who are interested in updating, upgrading, and refreshing their knowledge in internal audit.
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with close to 60 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in management and technical fields. Since 1958, they have been entrusted by their clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region.See all MEIRC courses