Course detailsLabour law
1. PF/ESI with Form Filling
2. Income tax
3. Professional Tax /Service Tax
4. Statutory acts, procedures, forms, formats filling etc.,
5. Salary processing (CTC & salary breakup) & discuss on the compensation & benefits.
6. Payroll processing - supported by real time exposure to the pay roll software.
7. Tax planning up-to form 16 & form 16a HR GENERALIST AREA
1. Performance management System.
2. Policy Implementation.
3. Employee Relationship Management (ERM).
4. Training & Development.
5. Admin Responsibilities.
6. Workshop & Case Studies.
Reports _ advanced Excel reports
Pivot Table, Goal seek, Countif, Auto and Advanced Filters, V-look-up, H-look-up).
Man Power Planning.
1. End to End Recruitment process (IT, ITES, Non IT)
2. Job Portal & IT Skills training to understand the technical requirements.
3. Client Management.
4. Joining formalities and Induction.
5. Relieving procedures & Full & Final Settlement (F&F).
6. Attrition Issues & Effective relation Policies.
7. Exit Interview.
8. H R Jargons & Ice Breakers etc., SOFT SKILLS & ICE ON BENEFITS.
1. Effective Communication Skills.
2. Personality Development.
3. Interview skills
4. Resume making
5. Body language.
6. Time management
Updated on 28 September, 2017
Eligibility / Requirements
GRADUATE (BBA, , MBA, , PGDM)
About NAS Solutions
NAS SOLUTIONS, was established in 2015. One step solution provider for Human Capital needs and Management. We are more than an organization, we are a movement. Join us and change the world. Over the year, NAS has evolved into integrated human resource services with a commitment to provide people and people related services, and enhance net worth of the human capital of the organizations.
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified HR Practical Training Program. NAS Solutions Institute presents a program which is modern, practical and industry-focused. Our training program will help you understand the concept of Practical HR Management. We will constantly improve your personality and capabilities.
NAS SOLUTIONS course and certification options rigorously define the standards of excellence and set a high bar for strategic and practical expertise in Human Resource Management.
NAS SOLUTIONS provides customized learning and development solutions that enhance the skills of Managers, Supervisors, Leaders, and the General Workforce.
Our responsibility in human resources is to train and manage employees while remaining unbiased and in compliance with various rules and regulations. Whether it is compliance management, excel training, policies and procedures or general HR management, we are ready to share our practical experience with you.
Human Resources Management Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.