- Fees / Price 700
- Duration 24 Hours
- Locations Office #112 - Greek Campus 28 Falaki St., Bab El Louk Cairo Egypt
English for Human Resources has been developed for people who work in HR and who need English in their job. With this short course, HR managers, their staff, and also those employed in personnel agencies can learn the relevant expressions and vocabulary that will enable them to communicate effectively in English in their field.
It also deals with issues relevant to the field of HR. Every unit ends with an Output exercise, which is related to the topic of the unit and encourages discussion.
Each unit of English for Human Resources addresses different issues relevant to the field of HR, including recruitment, employee relations, and rewards and benefits. The 'Useful Language' boxes offer additional help with the language needed for typical HR tasks, such as appraisals, interviews, and reports.
COURSE OUTLINE :
Below are the objectives covered in each of the units indicating the core topics and issues which identify the language functions that participants will be able to perform by the end of the program.
By the end of the program, the participants will learn about:
- Unit 1: Recruitment: Job descriptions, person specifications, recruitment sources and advertising.
- Unit 2: Selection: Job advertisements, a curriculum vitae, the job interview.
- Unit 3: Employee relations: Employee contracts, disciplinary and grievance procedures, health and safety at work.
- Unit 4: HR development: HR development practices, dealing with staff problems, appraisal interviews and reports, training courses.
- Unit 5: Reward and remuneration: Salary and fringe benefits, salary reviews
- Unit 6: Industrial relations: The role of trade unions, labor relations, a wage negotiation.
- Accomplishment Certificate from the Egyptian Council
a ECTD - Egyptian Council for Training & Development is an educational organization based in Egypt started its activities in July 2013; They aim to improve and develop personal skills and academic knowledge of the Egyptian in a variety of business areas, so as to prepare them for the professional labor market by providing high quality, affordable, and accessible education, with programs led by the best lecturers from the largest universities and educational entities in Egypt.See all Egyptian Council for Training & Development courses