Course detailsChapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Terms and Definitions Chapter 3: Welding, Brazing and NDT Symbols
Chapter 4: Welding Metallurgy -
Chapter 4a: Practical Welding Problems Dissimilar welds Carbon steel
Chapter 5: Welding Processes - Part 1
Chapter 5: Welding Processes - Part 2
Chapter 6: Common Construction Codes - scope and applications - AWS - ASME - API
Chapter 7: Procedure and Performance Qualification - Welding Procedures Prequalified WPS Standard WPS Qualified by testing Mock-up - Performance qualification Qualified by testing
Chapter 8: Weld Discontinuities and Defects
Chapter 9: Designing Welds - Complete joint penetration groove welds - Partial joint penetration groove welds - Fillet welds - Fatigue
Chapter 10: Nondestructive Testing - Qualification and certification of NDT personnel - VT - PT - MT - UT - RT
Chapter 11: Developing a cohesive welding program Updated on 05 April, 2018
About Power Technical Training
"Power Consultancy & Training" is working in the field of technical & managerial training in Egypt and through the rest of the Arab world.
• Full understanding of the training arts.
• Effective, fast, and direct communication with our customers all over the world.
• Constant development of our potential through cooperative agreements with practical training centers and other HR centers.
• Pursuit and adoption of most recent developments in the field of training the world over.
• The Implementation of training services anywhere in the world.
• Adoption of standard methods in the implementation of training services.
• Provision of outstanding training services at the lowest possible cost.
Welding Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.