- Fees / Price AED 15,793
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Dubai
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate how they can enhance the operations of the finance and accounting departments.
- Apply internationally implemented best practices in the following areas: accounts payable, billing, budgeting, cash management and treasury, costing, filing, financial statements, general ledger, inventory and policies and procedures.
- Leverage their accounting cycle skills.
- Use new tools to make their job efficient and smart.
- Apply their knowledge through hands-on workshops and group presentations.
Note: This is a hands-on training program using laptops, which will be made available by Meirc, except for programs outside UAE.
Who should attend:
- Professionals in the field of Finance and Accounting
- Finance Professionals who need to understand, apply and implement practical tools to enable them to run the finance and accounting departments more efficiently.
- The Importance of Best Practices (BP)
- Accounts Payable (AP) Best Practices
- Billing, Collection, Inventory Cash Management, and Budgeting Best Practices
- Fixed Assets Best Practices
- Reporting Best Practices Using Excel
- Essential Behavioral Concepts for Enhancing Finance and Accounting Operations
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with close to 60 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in management and technical fields. Since 1958, they have been entrusted by their clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region.See all MEIRC courses
Operations Management Related Questions
Unanswered //Jul 15, 2017 Accounting, IT, Computing and Technology
I am fresh graduate holding Bachelor in finance, what kind of courses are good for me to get a go...
Unanswered //Aug 2, 2017 Finance, Accounting, Finance and Banking