- Locations: Amman, Jordan 11171
- Duration: 3 Days
In modern organizations, accomplishing project success is a shared responsibility among the organization with a major role for the project sponsor to guide and secure the project before its startup, in planning, during implementation, and after project completion. Typically, a project sponsor is the EYE of the senior management on the project.
This training aims to provide senior management team with better understanding of project challenges and their expected roles to accomplish project success and realizing project benefits.
By end of this training, participants should be able to:
- Understand the project environment
- Understand the challenges faced by the project team at the different phases of the project life cycle
- Understand the roles & responsibilities of the project sponsor vs. other key players in the project
Understanding the project environment
- Project characteristics
- What is project management?
- Project constraints
- Project management domains.
Project VS product life cycle
- Single vs. multiple relationship
- Why & how to pide large projects?
- Objectives & outcomes of the project phases
- Implication of the project/product life cycle on the project management.
Building framework for project success
- Definition of a successful project
- Critical success factors
- Why projects fail?
- Project governance
- Roles of the key players in the project.
Key roles of an effective sponsor
- Before project start-up
- During the project period
- After project completion.
Levels of project sponsorship
- Functional projects
- Cross-functional projects
- Enterprise projects.
Major mistakes to be avoided by the project sponsor.
About Rapid Growth Institute
Rapid Growth Institute is a project management solutions provider operating in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. they aim to utilize modern techniques to enable their customers accelerate their projects, achieve high performance and excellence.
their solutions range from training, coaching, recruiting skilled project management restheirces, consulting and project management office (PMO) setup.
Founded in 2010 by a consultant with 30 years of experience delivering services to customers in telecoms, government, banking, manufacturing, oil & gas, mining, airlines, information technology and business sectors in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Jordan, Sudan and Libya.See all Rapid Growth Institute courses