- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations 186797 Dubai - U A E
- By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the nature and dynamism of projects.
- Articulate similarities and differences between all kinds of projects.
- Gain project management techniques and develop the documents related to the project.
- Learn how to utilize project planning tools and techniques.
- Be familiar with MS project application.
- Monitor and effectively execute project activities.
- Deploy project planning techniques: PERT, CPM, S- curve and WBS.
- Utilize Gantt Charts for scheduling and monitoring work progress.
- Allocate resources efficiently.
- Prepare progress reports for stakeholders.
The worlds current economic, political, technological and cultural Challenges can be attributed to the rapidly growing economic and political changes that are deeply rooted at the beginning of the third millennium as well as those changes occurred during the last quarter of the first decade of century affected the international economies and business sectors at different levels.
These changes Have driven intelligent organizations adapt new strategic decisions and re chart their strategies for dealing with new challenges.One such intelligent move by these organizations was to invest in their human capital to face those challenges for success.
On behalf of MIS Group Team, we would like to extend our sincere appreciation to our customers and partners for their collaboration in bringing our annual training plan to the light and giving us the opportunity to serving them.See all Management Integrated Solution (MIS) courses
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying