- Fees / Price AED 850
- Duration 3 Hours
- Timings (3PM to 6PM) / (9PM to12AM)
- Locations Al Majaz
International Centre of Excellence strongly believes that since job roles are constantly evolving in the 21st century, the definition of Presentation has evolved as well. Every job role in an organization now involves an element of presentation, formal or informal. This Course helps you to land that valued new job, impress your audience and/or use tried and tested techniques to grow your business overall
This program can benefit anyone who presents information in an organization. No matter which role you are assuming, this program will help you become more efficient and proficient with the skills of providing information to others. This program is also aligned to Top Management who seeks to ensure that well-organized and professional presentations culminate in the realization of the objectives of the institution.
Who is this course for?
• Job Seekers
• Entry Level Executives wanting to hone their skills
• Middle Management
• Business Development Executives / Managers and Sales Representatives
What will I learn ?
• Preparation Strategy
• Know Your Audience
• Physical Environment / Ambience
• Intellectual Content
• Presentation Aids
• Tackling Nerves / Confidence
• Positive Thinking
• Looking, Sounding And Acting The Part
How will I benefit from taking this course?
• Identify The Essential Language Components Of A Professional Presentation
• Perform A Needs Analysis And Prepare An Outline
• Analyze The Audience And Use This Information To Prepare For The Presentation
• Creating A Powerful Presentation
• Develop Aim & Objectives Of The Presentation
• Learn To Overcome Nervousness, High Pressure Situations And Deal With Specific Presentation Situations (I.E. Facilitation Presentations, Audio-Visual Presentations Etc.)
• Select Presentation Delivery Methods (I.E. Workshops, Seminars, Presentations, Exhibits Etc.)
• An Introduction To Utilizing Voice Modulation And Body Language Techniques Effectively
• Utilize Strategies To Deal With Different Participants In An Audience (I.E. Questioners, Disruptive Participants, Hecklers, Etc.)
• Develop Effective Strategies For Audio-Visual Presentations
• Develop, Implement And Evaluate Effective Strategies For Memorable Presentations
How will I be assessed?
• Formative Assessments
About The International Centre of Excellence
The International Centre of Excellence (ICE) is a renowned and registered private educational, training and consultancy institution. ICE is also fully approved by the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Education and fully endorsed by the South African Embassy to render high-value, world-class education and training programs and services to corporate entities, banking and financial institutions, the aviation sector, hospitality and tourism sectors, motor industries and educational institutions. ICE recognizes the importance of the English language for flourishing businesses/individuals and has the qualified competence and experience to render internationally benchmarked services whilst incorporating successful learning methodologies. Training outcomes and resulting recommendations from major corporate brands, governmental institutions and individuals is a proof of ICE’s high quality deliverables.See all The International Centre of Excellence (ICE) courses