- Locations: Road 3622, Block 436, Seef District
- Duration: 5 Days
Careful planning and preparation are essential to maximizing meeting effectiveness. Because governmental bodies and other groups and organizations must conduct much of their business through meetings, it is important that these sessions be meaningful and productive. Those who participate in these groups are busy people who may be willing to become more involved if they know their time will be well spent.
At the end of the program, trainees will be able to:
- Learn how to arrange a meeting.
- Learn how to preparing meetings.
- Learn how to manage meetings.
- Develop the role for the meeting leaders and participants
- Facilitate meetings more efficiently.
- To improve the Language of meetings.
- Could we meet next week?
- Can we make a start now?
- Can I make a point here?
- I’m not sure I agree.
- It’s a deal.
- So, I think we’re finished for today.
- What meetings are?
- Different types of meetings.
- What Meeting Management is?
- What good meetings are?
- Elements of good meetings.
Preparation for Meeting
- Preparation ensures.
- Items needed for the meeting.
- Director Responsibility.
- Meeting Environment.
- Matson’s Meeting TIPS.
- The Agenda.
- New Business.
- Role of the Chair.
- Role of the Secretary.
- Parliamentary Procedure.
- Types of Motions.
- Majority Decision-Making.
- Consensus Approach.
- Consensus Principles.
- Why People Meet in Groups.
- How Meeting Management Can Be Important to You?
- How to Effectively Manage Meetings.
- Why Managing Meetings is Important?
- How to Involve Everyone in Meeting Management.
- Characteristics of looking for ineffective meeting.
- What are people looking for ineffective meeting?
- Improve your ability deal with difficult meeting.
- Disruptive Behavior.
- Non-Verbal listening skills for Meeting Facilitator.
- Ideas for creative meetings.
- Practical exercises.
- Group discussion.
- Problem solving.
About Logic Institute
Logic Institute for Training and HR Development was formed in Bahrain in 2010. It was founded by a group of highly educated and successful Bahraini who are adamant on developing and improving the level of Training in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Thus, Logic’s management philosophy envisions Logic to be recognized as a leading institution that provides high quality of training, through inspiring its trainees towards their professional development to their outmost performance.
Logic programs are mainly in CIPS, ICM, English Language, IT programmes, Health & Safety (CIEH), Value Engineering , Soft Skills cTheirses, American Petroleum programs (API) and Project Management Professional (PMP). Each section has an experienced head that coordinates and is responsible to the related affairs of the department. Logic is an approved exam center for UK & USA institutions such as CIPS, ICM, CIEH, API, and Value Engineering and it is toward getting other center approvals from various awarding bodies such as LCCI for English, CIPD for human resTheirces, City & Guilds for retail, Cost Engineering and many others.See all Logic Institute courses