- Price AED 12,841
- Duration 4 Days
- Timings Full Time
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations JLT
This course is essential for professionals looking to understand how to overcome the greatest challenges in our present regulatory environment and learn exactly what is required to achieve compliance in a well-managed, timely and cost efficient manner.
This popular course has been fully-updated and incorporates a number of crucial elements which, taken together, put a still higher premium on effective due diligence by financial institutions, principles of the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), International sanctions, increasing fraud, measures to counter WMD and conventional arms proliferation, plus world-wide focus on driving bribery & corruption out of business relationships all have an impact on what financial institutions now need to know about their customers and especially about their customers' business. The stakes are even higher for private banking and wealth management firms in the light of regulators' on-going blitz against market abuse, insider dealing, tax evasion and breaches of international sanctions.
Who should attend?
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Compliance Officers
- Money Laundering Reporting Officers
- AML/CTF Officers
- Branches Compliance Officers
- Heads of Financial Crimes
- Internal Auditors
- External Auditors
- Learning the FATCA implications
- Awareness about the FATCA Requirements
- Learning how to build an effective FATCA compliance program Knowing how to build a sound Customer onboarding process
- Ensuring compliance with the FATCA regulations
- Getting equipped to fight Tax evasion and protect your organization.
Allied Compliance Consultants “ACC” is an international professional services firm with Global Headquarters in Britain, MENA Headquarters in Dubai, presence in 25 countries and worldwide operations.
ACC has a team of highly skilled professionals who have gained their experiences through working in BIG FOUR International Audit Firms and the financial sector for many years. This firsthand knowledge benefits both the clients and candidates while having in depth discussions about their needs. It also enables our consultants to familiarize themselves easily and quickly in new organizations and implement real solutions based on the international best market practice.
Our team of professionals has extensive exposure diversified across the world and can provide all our valued clients with the best services, expert recommendation and quality trainings that help them stay compliant, protect their organizations from criminals, manage their risk and maintain proper corporate governance.
Our solutions are in accordance with the international best market practices and offered to you by experts in the field with International Experience that is available locally.
Our company’s strength is demonstrated by the cost effective quality services that we offer to financial institutions around the globe including many of the leading names in the industry. These organizations have been able through our services and solutions as a business partner, to effectively and efficiently ensure proper Compliance, maintain sound Corporate Governance, train their employees, manage their risk, implement Basel requirements, fight Money Laundering, fraud & financial crimes and preserve their reputation.
Allied Compliance Consultants is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company which demonstrates our quality and commitment to the best industry practices. We are proud to have 100% customer satisfaction rate.
ACC is the winner of the following Awards:
- “UAE – Full Service Business Consultancy of the Year” Award for ACC from Acquisition Finance for the ACQ Global Award 2015 (Second Year on the row)
- “UAE Consultant of the Year” Award for ACC Chairman & Managing Director from Acquisition Finance for the ACQ Global Award 2015 (Second Year on the row)
- “UAE – Full Service Business Consultancy of the Year” Award for ACC from Acquisition Finance for the ACQ Global Award 2014
- “UAE Consultant of the Year” Award for ACC Chairman & Managing Director from Acquisition Finance for the ACQ Global Award 2014
- “Leading Professional Services Firm – MEA & APAC” Award for ACC from Acquisition International for 2014 Mid-Year Review
ACC is ACAMS partner in the MEA & Asia Regions and is an authorized provider of the “Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)” preparation seminar.See all Allied Compliance Consultants (ACC) courses