- Price JOD 96
- Duration 15 Hours
- Locations Cervantes Amman
This certificate validates necessary linguistic competence to communicate in situations requiring advanced use of the language and knowledge of cultural habits that get exposed through the language.
Three types of preparation courses are given a time before the DELE exam.
- Classroom teaching for DELE levels A1, A2, and C2.
- Classroom-internet teaching for DELE levels B1 and B2.
- Distance learning via AVE (Spanish Virtual Classroom) for DELE levels B1 and B2 without tutor.
The Instituto Cervantes was created in Spain in 1991 to promote the Spanish language and cultures of Spanish-speaking countries. their Head Office is in Madrid and Alcalá de Henares (Madrid), the birthplace of the writer Miguel de Cervantes.
The Instituto Cervantes has over seventy centres in ftheir continents.
their organization also:
- Organizes the Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language (DELE), as theyll as issuing the official certificates and diplomas to the participants in their ctheirses.
- Organises Spanish language ctheirses.
- Organises Spanish teacher training ctheirses.
- Supports Hispanists in their work.
- Organises cultural events in conjunction with other organisations.
The work of the Instituto Cervantes is directed by representatives from the worlds of academica, culture and literature from Spain and Latin America.See all Instituto Cervantes Amman courses