This certificate validates sufficient linguistic ability to understand and respond appropriately to the most common situations of everyday life and to express wishes and needs in a basic way.
Three types of preparation courses are given a time before the DELE exam.
- Classroom teaching for DELE levels A1, A2, and C2.
- Classroom-internet teaching for DELE levels B1 and B2.
- Distance learning via AVE (Spanish Virtual Classroom) for DELE levels B1 and B2 without tutor.
About Instituto Cervantes Amman
The Instituto Cervantes was created in Spain in 1991 to promote the Spanish language and cultures of Spanish-speaking countries. their Head Office is in Madrid and Alcalá de Henares (Madrid), the birthplace of the writer Miguel de Cervantes.
The Instituto Cervantes has over seventy centres in ftheir continents.
their organization also:
- Organizes the Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language (DELE), as theyll as issuing the official certificates and diplomas to the participants in their ctheirses.
- Organises Spanish language ctheirses.
- Organises Spanish teacher training ctheirses.
- Supports Hispanists in their work.
- Organises cultural events in conjunction with other organisations.
The work of the Instituto Cervantes is directed by representatives from the worlds of academica, culture and literature from Spain and Latin America.See all Instituto Cervantes Amman courses