- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 14 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Provide the participants skills and knowledge of modern management strategy towards administrative behavior makes them able to take full responsibility for the business .
- Managerial skills of the participants social development and the development of dealing with customers and subordinates skills .
- The development of the administrative branches of the executive directors of skills such as supervision and guidance, time management, delegation of authority and motivation skills .
- Development of marketing branch managers and sales skills through the ability to connect and communicate skills and interpretation, analysis and pursue strategic marketing strategies rival .
- Director creative skills .
- Time management as an element of the cost of administrative steps and elements of the strategy to better manage time .
- Devolution of powers and authorities and supervision skills .
- Conflict management skills and methodologies for dealing with disputes Training and development and the development of skills and abilities of the skills of others .
- Motivate customers and subordinates skills .
- Evaluate the performance skills of workers .
- Performance management skills .
- Sales and marketing skills competitive .
- Interpersonal skills with customers and the market objections art of negotiating down to the marketing opportunities to contribute to the expansion of the market share of the branch .
- The branch manager skills in decision-making rapid credit as a competitive advantage .
- Practical cases and success stories and discuss challenges .
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses