- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations Deira
This instructor-led course provides you with the skills and knowledge needed to plan, design, and deploy a physical and logical Windows Server 2012 Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) infrastructure. The course also provides the skills to perform name resolution, application integration, optimization of automate remediation and maintenance of network services.
Candidates for this course have good Windows client and server operating system knowledge and basic AD DS and networking experience in an enterprise/small business (SMB) environment together with application configuration experience. This course is intended for IT professionals who are responsible for planning, designing, and deploying a physical and a logical Windows Server 2012 enterprise Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) infrastructure including the network services necessary. Students have experience of previous Windows Server operating systems and possess Windows Server 2012 certification (MCSA) or equivalent skills. This course is also intended for IT professionals who are looking to take the exam 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure, as a stand-alone, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification.
At Course Completion
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Implement server upgrade and migration.
- Design an automated server installation strategy.
- Plan and implement a server deployment infrastructure.
- Plan and implement file and storage services.
- Design and implement a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) solution.
- Design a name resolution solution strategy.
- Design and manage an IP address management solution.
- Design a VPN solution.
- Design a DirectAccess solution.
- Implement a scalable remote access solution.
- Design a network protection solution.
- Implement a network protection solution.
- Design a forest and domain infrastructure.
- Implement a forest and domain infrastructure.
- Design a Group Policy strategy.
- Design an Active Directory permission model.
- Design an Active Directory sites topology.
- Design a domain controller strategy.
- Design and implement a branch office infrastructure.
TheAcademy is the leader in the field of training, research and development. the academy credits from the concerned entities and from the biggest international companies which are leading in the technical industries and business management .
Established Based on the wise policy of the United Arab Emiratesto work in laying the foundations of development overall administrative and human resources development , support and contribute to the professional development and scientific research in various fields in addition to the dissemination of knowledge managerial, technical and publishing knowledge and technological awareness , and strengthen cooperation with the government and private institutions as well as similar institutions in the Arab world and international organizations.See all National Academy for Research & Development courses