- Price AED 4,000
- Duration 3 days
- Timings Daytime
- Locations Dubai Academic City, Knowledge Village
The module has been prepared with a view to:
- Equip candidates with basic but essential information and concepts regarding the derivatives markets.
- Provide knowledge about the functioning of derivatives markets, the features of various products, classification of products, the regulatory framework and the margining mechanism.
Why should one take this course?
- To understand the concept of derivatives.
- To learn the types of derivative products and their application.
- To learn about the trading of derivatives on the stock exchanges.
- Module 1: Nature of financial derivatives including futures and options
- Module 2: Principles of trading and hedging with Index Futures
- Module 3: Principles of trading and hedging with Options
Stock Brokers, High Net Worth Investors, Insurance Companies, Banks, Financial Institutions and Management Students
Manipal Executive Education (MEE) is Manipal Global Education’s corporate and executive education entity based out of Dubai, UAE. It services the Middle East & Africa Region including strategic markets such as UAE, Kuwait, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar & Bahrain.
Its purpose is to deliver world class certification and training programs for students, working professionals and corporates in various formats ranging from classroom based training, online programs and hybrid programs across multiple sectors which are of relevance to the region.
Based out of Dubai Knowledge Village, the HR & Training Hub of Dubai, MEE offers high end certification programs in functional and technical programs across multiple sectors ranging from Logistics, Banking & Financial Services, IT, Telecom, Retail and Hospitality.