- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations Nasr City
- Identify the basic concepts of security threats.
- Knowledge of chemical, biological, radiological risks and threats.
- The materials and equipment used in the initial response operations.
- The application of procedures for initial response to threats.
A brief overview of the Course:
- Chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear threats.
- Teach participants the types of radiation and its risks.
- The use of devices and equipment used to detect these risks as well as personal protection equipment.
- Ways of initial response to these threats.
- Dealing with crime scene these threats.
- Ways of initial dealing with sites suspected of contamination with hazardous materials.
- Operating machines and the investigation of crimes of the explosions.
- How to write reports.
- Wear and take off protective suit for explosives.
- Lightning and explosives blew up in the field of explosion.
- Present Documentary films about Dealing with chemical and radiological materials.
ASC was established in March 2007 by Dr. Bahaa Hasan, the chairman of the company. After a Career focused on security for 26 years , Dr. Bahaa identified a need for a qualified , competent , experienced and imperial company available to guide individuals and organizations on risk mitigation and the maze of what has become a highly populated market place of manufacturers and installers of security products and systems.See all Arab Security Consultants courses