This three-day boot camp is intended for students and professionals who wish to expand their knowledge in computer and network security. You will learn about the latest cyber security threats and attacks against you whether at home or the office. You will find out who are the attackers and identify your weaknesses. You will learn about the latest methods to protect yourself from beinghacked. You will learn what to do if you think you are ever hacked. The boot camp will include lectures, live demonstrations, realworld examples and interactive practical labs
- What is Information Security?
- Hacker Types, Goals, Motivations, and Targets
- Challenges of securing information
- Cyber Security threats to your home and
- Social Engineering Et Identity Theft Attacks
- Password Security ft Encryption
- Physical Security ft Key loggers
- Network Security ft Viruses, Worms and
- Wireless ft Mobile Security
- Web Security ft Phishing Attacks
- Email Security ft Spam Attacks
- Denial of Service Attacks
- What to do (and not do) during an incident
- How to detect if hacked?
- How to use the internet safely?
- Enterprise Security
- Risk Management, Policy / Procedure and Legal
- Research and Analysis
- Integration of Computing, Communications and Business Disciplines
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology