- Locations: Lebanon
- Duration: 1 Day
For senior decision makers within an organisation to help them understand how to deal with a cyber attack. Participants will role play as decision makers within a fictitious company affected by a large scale cyberâ€‘attack. Participants will be able to:
- Raise awareness of cyberâ€‘crime at senior management level
- Raise awareness of the potential business impacts of cyberâ€‘crime outside of technology and IT
- Practice decision making during a cyberâ€‘crisis scenario
- Familiarise teams with the types of challenges, roles and responsibilities during a cyberâ€‘crisis incident
- Learn about the lifecycle of a cyberâ€‘incident and the phases for its managements
This course is delivered as a facilitated and phased exercise. Multiâ€‘media injections are provided for a sense of reality. This exercise has both internal and external pressures, notably from staff, customers and the media.
This course can be tailored for any organisation to test the cyberâ€‘resilience readiness.
About PWC Academy Lebanon
PwC’s Academy is the educational business of PwC. Their goal is to help improve the knowledge, skills, competence and expertise of people in finance and business; to help organisations across the region grow and retain their talent. Their foundation is Their team of expert professionals who convey their Theyalth of knowledge and the practical experience they have gained within leading organisations around the world.See all PWC Academy Lebanon courses