The CWM wealth management certification & designation is similar to financial planning certification but is as a graduate certification and curriculum in high net worth consulting and has always required a government recognized education and degree. Wealth Management is a profession and career that many bankers and investment professionals are entering. "
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
- Chartered Institute for Accountants & Auditor (CIAA - USA) CIAA USA is an accreditation body that is recognized internationally with areas of practice, including accounting, auditing, finance, and consulting.
- HIGH AUTHORITY COUNCIL FOR CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS (HACCA) HACCA is a world leading professional membership organisation that promotes, develops and supports chartered accountants worldwide. We provide qualifications and professional development, share our knowledge, insight and technical expertise, and protect the quality and integrity of the accountancy and finance profession.
You are qualified to take certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in wealth management, accounting, finance or anything related
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Estate Planning and Trusts
- Asset Management
- Portfolio Management
- International Taxation
- Retirement Law
- Money and Banking
- High Net Worth Consulting
- Relationship Management, Compliance, and Ethics
- Business Entities & Organizations
- Risk Management and Insurance
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses