- Location: Deira - Dubai
- Duration: 12 Hours
Course detailsCourse Overview
While serving the public can be difficult, doing so within the hospitality industry has its own unique challenges in providing customer service excellence and experience.
The highly experienced, native-speaking English tutors use a dynamic, interactive and modern approach utilising emerging technologies such as virtual and augmented reality, social media as well as traditional methods; audio-visual aids, games and role plays to introduce how to excel in customer service and deal with the most demanding of customers.
Our aim is to develop the skills and behaviour of the individual to exceed customers' expectations
Who is this training for?
Any business, organisation or individual which has internal or external customers who they deal with face-to-face or over the phone.
To help businesses and individuals identify and set a customer service standard for their organization and understand what real customer service looks and feels like.
To deliver great customer service on a daily basis resulting in satisfied customer that return and recommend you to others.
By the end of your training you, your staff and your business will be able to:
- Understand what great customer service looks and feels like
- Deliver a great customer experience every time
- Know what you want your customers to say about you and what you can do to get them to say it
Updated on 01 December, 2020
Job roles this course is suitable for:Career PathConsequently , there are many and varied career opportunities in this sector. From chef or concierge , tour guide or park ranger , travel agent or museum director this industry offers job opportunities with a passion for food , travel , sports , or nutrition.
About Optimizer Middle East
Optimizer Middle East is a professional organization located in Business village, Deira, Dubai, UAE and active in the MENA countries. The core business of the organization encompass services and consultancies in accounting management systems based on international standards and professional training including technical, management and accounting with the objective of developing personnel skills.
We have executed various professional development projects the Gulf region and North Africa till date targeting to be a leader for Training and development in the area.
We Optimizer Middle East shall become the professional umbrella for all the training and development professionals in MENA regions.
Develop, organize, sustain through providing professional services, consultancies and training with the objective of disseminating standardized and developed professional practices to individuals and private as well as governmental organizations in MENA region.
- Provision of knowledge as skills
- Empowering individuals and organizations in MENA region with the latest professional advanced tools
- Introduction of conceptual practices in the organizational activities
- Qualifying professional experts in the government and private sector
Customer service Related Questions
- Certified Restaurant Manager Vskills
AED 360Duration: 1 To 2 Months
- Tourism and Hospitality Management Diploma City of London College of Economics
AED 957Duration: 3 Months
- Customer Service Experience (CSE) London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom