Who Should Attend:
- Sections Heads & Middle Managers
- Customer Service Team Leaders
- Customer-facing Team Members
- An overview of what 'customer service excellence' means to you and your customers
- Understand how Emotional Intelligence (EQ) can give you a customer service edge
- Identify personal strengths and blind spots and how they impact your customers
- Explore reasons for spending more on valuable customers (no more one-size-fits-all)
- Learn how to motivate and maintain morale in front-line customer service teams
- Identify EQ best practices for managing different situations, including complaints
- Learn how to measure how well customer service objectives are being achieved
- Confirm how the EQ approach can lead to long and profitable customer relationships.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explore people's buying choices. People buy from people, not companies
- Understand that the result of a business is a satisfied customer and that everyone provides customer service, to either internal or external customers.
- Learn how to make every interaction with customers as positive an experience as possible
- Develop listening skills to learn and understand your customer's needs
- Learn to lower the emotional temperature so you can have a rational discussion
- Align organisational priorities to match the priorities of your customers
- Take customer complaints seriously, and as opportunities to show customers that you provide exceptional service.
- Customers, customer service and service quality defined
- Customer service vs. customer satisfaction
- The Iceberg phenomenon
- Traditional vs. progressive customer orientation
- Nature and definition of Emotional Intelligence
- Perception vs. reality among customers
- Emotional literacy- "understanding how my feelings affect my customer"
- Elements and dimensions of quality service
- Customers and expectations
- Delivering what we promise and more
- Understanding needs, wants and expectations of customers
- Products vs. services
- Becoming aware of all the products/services you offer
- Types of customers
- Communication skills
- Hearing vs. listening
- Characteristics of a good listener
- Body language as powerful tools
- Different personalities and how to deal with them
- Dealing with difficult/challenging customers
- Winning words vs. hedgers to avoid
- Positive vs. negative phrases and questions
- Sources of customer satisfaction and the zone of tolerance
- The customer experience chain
- Understanding difficult customers
- How can you prevent problems with difficult customers?
- Dealing with complaints and profiling complainers
- Customer relationship management for continued partnerships
- Creating a climate of positive responsiveness
- Growing and nurturing service champions
- Importance of loyal customers and how to build loyalty
- The loyalty ladder
- Case studies.
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you for
Win and Retain Customers using Emotional Intelligence
About HNI Training & Coaching
HNI Training and Coaching as a Dubai training center, is an innovator and leader in human capital development, providing world-class experiential corporate training solutions and services in English and Arabic to organisations in the MENA region. HNI Training and Coaching is amongst the leading training institutes in Dubai that currently offers training courses in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Doha in 16 different categories.