Customer expectations are changing while new technologies are giving people choices that were never dreamt of. Service excellence is changing too. Happy customers are much easier to deal with than irate customers. This course is designed for professionals who want to make a significant contribution to their company's image and make their own lives easier. It will provide the skills to energize personnel, impress customers, enhance image, improve positive word-of-mouth, and increase repeat business.
- To be able to develop and implement appropriate skills to improve customer service quality.
- Develop the customer service mindset
- Understand customer needs and apply the learned skills to present products/services
- Improve skills to communicate with customers in person and over the telephone
- Coach other customer service personnel
- Apply appropriate work ethics and values
The customer service mindset
- Understanding customer needs, wants and expectations
- Understanding unique customer service dimensions
What is proactive customer service?
- Why do we need customer service?
- Assess customer emotional needs
- Effects of reactive and average service skills
- Impact on company culture
Achieving customer service excellence vs. just meeting responsibilities
- Products / services knowledge
- Understanding market sentiments
- Customer culture and traditions
- Dealing with internal customers
- Customer satisfaction
Professional telephone techniques
- How to answer the telephone with impact
- Professional approach to incoming calls
- Outgoing call management
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology