Course detailsIf you wish to implement an effective customer care programme in your organisation or simply want to develop skills for a rewarding career in customer care roles this diploma course is ideal for you. Providing efficient customer care is vital for every business. This Customer Care Diploma course teaches essential elements of customer service and explains how these can be implemented for the success of a business. The course also covers dealing with difficult situations, the importance/value of customer feedback and how to handle complaints in an effective and beneficial manner.
Key topics include; the process of listening to, questioning and confirming customers' needs, leadership styles, the fundamentals of creating customer-focused environments , the value of reward and recognition schemes , development of a customer service strategy , techniques for building long-term customer relations, techniques for turning an unprofitable customer into a profitable customer, employee satisfaction and its resulting impact on customer service.
On successful completion of this course the learner will be able to;
- Discuss overview of key customer service elements
- Investigate the process of listening to, questioning and confirming customers' needs.
- Explore a variety of leadership styles, the fundamentals of creating customer-focused environments and the value of reward and recognition schemes
- Understand how to develop a customer service strategy
- Learn how to effectively introduce a new program to current employees.
- Explore a variety of effective training and development methods
- Improve your communication skills to strengthen relationships and interactions with customers and colleagues
- Develop the knowledge and principles that underpin outstanding customer care
- Explore techniques for building long-term customer relations
- Discuss how to turn an unprofitable customer into a profitable customer.
- Explore the true value and impact of listening to customers
- Discuss how to professionally handling complaints from a business perspective
- Explore the relationship between employee satisfaction and its resulting impact on customer service.
- Gain or develop key transferrable skills applicable in a range of industries and sectors.
Module 1 - Introduction to Customer Services
Module 2 - Understanding Your Customers
Module 3 - What is a Customer Focused Organisation?
Module 4 - Developing Customer Service Strategy
Module 5 -Implementing a Service Excellence Strategy
Module 6 - Training and Development for Customer Service
Module 7 - The Importance of Effective Communication
Module 8 - Building Long-Term Customer Relations
Module 9 - Dealing with Unprofitable Customers
Module 10 - Importance of Customer's Feedback
Module 11 - Complaints Handling
Module 12 -Empowerment & Ownership
This self-paced programme is available 24/7 providing you with the flexibility to train at the pace, location and time of your choosing. Accredited certificate from Ofqual's registered awarding body can be claimed on course completion. College registration, tutor support, course materials and additional supporting material are all included in the course fee. Updated on 20 April, 2021
Eligibility / Requirements
There is no particular entry requirement. We do not ask for any previous qualification or experience. Students of all age and academic background can enrol on this course
About Brentwood Open Learning CollegeBrentwood Open Learning College is UK's leading online and distance learning platform. We specialise in online learning and correspondence courses.
Where ever you are in the world you can choose from our accredited courses. Our aim is to make skills affordable and accessible for people from all walks of life. We provide a platform where you can polish your potentials by getting all the necessary skills, training and education you need for your successful life.
We offer a market-leading range of accredited courses in a wide variety of contemporary subjects and specialisms. Whether looking to enhance your CV, further your career prospects or simply explore a new subject entirely, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for with BOLC.
Why Study with BOLC?
Every year, thousands more students join BOLC to take advantage of our unique distance learning services. As a BOLC student, you’ll benefit from:
- Courses accredited by theUK's top awarding bodies
- A course that works around your schedule and lifestyle
- No deadlines or time limits of any kind
- Take as many study breaks as you like
- Professional tutoring and support at all times
- Huge savings over standard course fees
- All course material provided as standard