- Locations: Deira
- Call: +971 4 2753240
"Created in 20th century by the Board of ACAC, this program gives accountants senior citizens the opportunity to attend classes on the different centers in the world. Any accountants, age 10 experience or older, may sit in on most regularly scheduled daytime classes. The program is available for the fall and spring semesters. You do not have to be an expert in accounts. Auditors will receive Professional credit for courses taken."
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
- Chartered Institute for Accountants & Auditor (CIAA - USA) CIAA USA is an accreditation body that is recognized internationally with areas of practice, including accounting, auditing, finance, and consulting.
- HIGH AUTHORITY COUNCIL FOR CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS (HACCA) HACCA is a world leading professional membership organisation that promotes, develops and supports chartered accountants worldwide. We provide qualifications and professional development, share our knowledge, insight and technical expertise, and protect the quality and integrity of the accountancy and finance profession.
- MBA Finance holders
- B.Com Graduate and M.Com
- Minimum 15 years of education
- Qualifications required to sit for CPSA Exam vary between state boards of accountancy.
- Audit Conclusions & Reports
- Planning & Risk Assessments
- Financial Management
- Qualitative Characteristics of Financial Statements
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses