"The program concentrates on the practical application of financial and capital markets theory, investment and portfolio management and principles at the operational level within the financial services organization, thus providing momentum for continuing professional and personal development."
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
- Chartered Institute for Accountants & Auditor (CIAA - USA) CIAA USA is an accreditation body that is recognized internationally with areas of practice, including accounting, auditing, finance, and consulting.
- HIGH AUTHORITY COUNCIL FOR CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS (HACCA) HACCA is a world leading professional membership organisation that promotes, develops and supports chartered accountants worldwide. We provide qualifications and professional development, share our knowledge, insight and technical expertise, and protect the quality and integrity of the accountancy and finance profession.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Executives & Portfolio Managers
- Wealth Managers and Analysts
- Hedge Fund Managers
- Trust Department Managers
- Fund Managers ETFs and Mutual
- Retail Branch Managers
- Corporate Account Managers
- Family Office professionals
- Brokerage and Market Analysts
- Investment Advisors and Financial Planners
- Investment Managers and Analysts
- Stock Market Professionals
- Portfolio and Asset Managers
- Financial Marketing Professionals
- Heads of Financial Accounts
- Financial Controllers
- Operation and Planning Managers
- Research Officers and Media Professionals
BENEFITS OF SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THIS COURSE YOU WILL:
- Explore the latest advances in modern portfolio theory and differentiate your portfolio management skills by adopting international best practice
- Develop a checklist of key applied techniques in portfolio management that will remain with you throughout your career
- Become an expert in calculating and interpreting asset values and integrating risk pricing into your financial decisions
- Integrate optimum asset mix planning into your portfolio development strategies
- Maximize the impact of your reports and financial statements to improve client understanding and ensure buy-in to your portfolio management plans
- Appreciate the complexities of investing in emerging markets and develop strategies for managing risk and maximizing returns
You are qualified to take this certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- The Fundamentals Of Portfolio Management
- Portfolio Types And Construction
- Valuing Stocks, Bonds And Funds – Pricing The Risk/Return Relationship
- Portfolio Theory And Asset Allocation
- Capital Structure Policy And pidend Policy
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses
Finance Related Questions
I am fresh graduate holding Bachelor in finance, what kind of courses are good for me to get a go...
Unanswered //Aug 2, 2017 Finance, Accounting, Finance and Banking