- Duration 2 Days
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Al Muhaisnah 2, Dubai, U.A.E. Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Road (E311)
Coaching employees is the key to influencing, motivating and recognizing people and employees who will contribute and cooperate with their leaders. This change in management style and type of interaction with people can have a great influence on productivity, excellence, quality, and competitive spirit. Coaching is extremely valuable and has long-term implications for the future of any organization.
Team members, at times, may experience problems of an emotional nature due to increased workloads or other work based issues. The skills required to help and support them collectively is called ‘counseling skills', which are universally recognized as both desirable and necessary requirements for all modern supervisors and managers.
- Remove barriers and boundaries, build personal and team morale and foster a partnership
- Lead and coach the team to facilitate effective communication from all levels of an organization
- Build a successful organization based on the strengths and relationships of every member
- Counsel team members effectively
- Removing barriers and boundaries
- Building rapport with team members
- Building personal and team morale and fostering a partnership
- Leading and coaching the team to facilitate effective communication
- The role of a leader in a coaching environment
- Encouraging employees to express their points of view on problems
- Importance of shared commitment and vision to create and guide one's effort instead of bureaucratic processes, power, and authority
- Building the strengths and relationships of every member
- Use of problem solving techniques
- Art of asking questions
- Active listening skills
- Establishing expectation and using motivation techniques
- Dangers of quick solutions
- Use of Employees Assistance Programs
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology
Counselling Related Questions
I am a nurse interested in becoming a student counselor. Which course do you recommend and would ...
Unanswered //Jun 3, 2016 Counselling, Psychology and Social work