- Price AED 2,200
- Duration 2 Days
- Timings Full Time
- Locations Dubai Academic City, Knowledge Village
Risk management and compliance are complex, with continuously changing regulations, heightened security issues and evolving technologies. Whether the participants are an emerging or experienced professional, this training will help them stay up-to-date on risk and regulatory compliance.
What will I learn?
- The nuances of Compliance and the Management of Compliance Risk
- Enterprise-wide Compliance Risk Management Framework
- Compliance and Corporate Governance
- Compliance Controls and Checks
- Other Financial Crime considerations
- New staffs
- Risk Managers
- Control Function Managers
- Management Consultants
- Banking Administrative Officers
- Financial decision makers in corporations
The course fee includes the cost of course material (Soft Copy), Tuition Fees and Certificate of completion from Manipal Executive Education.
Manipal Executive Education (MEE) is Manipal Global Education’s corporate and executive education entity based out of Dubai, UAE. It services the Middle East & Africa Region including strategic markets such as UAE, Kuwait, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar & Bahrain.
Its purpose is to deliver world class certification and training programs for students, working professionals and corporates in various formats ranging from classroom based training, online programs and hybrid programs across multiple sectors which are of relevance to the region.
Based out of Dubai Knowledge Village, the HR & Training Hub of Dubai, MEE offers high end certification programs in functional and technical programs across multiple sectors ranging from Logistics, Banking & Financial Services, IT, Telecom, Retail and Hospitality.
Financial Risk Management Related Questions
Unanswered //Oct 21, 2016 Risk Management