In this course, you learn the essential Certified Management Accounting terminology, tools and techniques required to pass the CMA exam
What will I learn?
- Section A: External Financial Reporting Decisions
- Section B: Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Section C: Performance Management
- Section D: Cost Management
- Section E: Internal Controls
- The CMA certificates are ideal for individuals who work in the areas of accounting, financial analysis, finance or management.
- The syllabus of the exam is practically based and almost all of the topics on the exam are relevant to the work that is performed by accountants.
- Additionally, the broad accounting and costing base in the certificate is ideal for managers and others in positions of responsibility.
Who we are?
We help organisations and individuals achieve results in the areas of Finance, Accounts, Reports, Audit, Work Management and Operational Efficiencies.
What we do?
Our team of experts can help you select the right initiatives, deeply customize our training solutions to fit your world, and excel at delivering your training through our network of top-rated facilitators, who have frontline industry experience.
How we do it?
- We take the time to listen and understand your needs and your situation. And then we define training objectives.
- Careful need analysis helps us develop training solutions in the context of addressing your specific objectives.
- After successful completion of training we direct you towards productivity and performance, under guidance of industry experts in our network.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.