- The Institute of Management Accountants is dedicated to excellence within the management accounting profession.
- CMA program recognizes the unique proficiencies required for success in the field of Management Accountancy.
- CMA provides higher return on investment & is highly recognized by employer in Gulf market
- Besides being convenient and flexible, it also carries lucrative salary package
- CMA is awarded by the Institute of Institute of Management Accountant, IMA , USA ().
Eligibility / Requirements
- Must get registered with IMA to appear for CMA program.
- Must be a Bachelors Degree holder from an accredited college or University
- Must complete two continuous years of professional experience in management accounting and/or financial management. This requirement may be completed prior to or within seven years of passing the examination
About Professionals and Accountancy Center (PAC)
PAC Professionals and Accountancy Center is a training and development institute established in the UAE in 2010, carrying-on the legacy of PAC Pakistan which was founded in 1987. PAC enjoys a position of leadership in the coaching professionals and certifications vertical and in providing professional training customized for the needs of corporate houses and also public training for individuals in different functional areas. At PAC we also provide online coaching for selected courses. In Partnership with MECA CFO Academy (USA). PAC also focuses on capacity building of CFOs and talent enhancement of finance teams in the corporate sector. PAC has a history of around three decades which proudly presents its remarkable achievements of both the students and faculty members.See all Professionals and Accountancy Center (PAC) courses
CMA Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.