- Duration / Course length: 45 Hours
- Timings: Enquire
Course detailsInstitue of Management Accountants (IMA)
The Institute of Management Accountant (IMA), serving individuals and corporations for nearly a century, is the world's leading professional organization dedicated to the advancement of accounting, finance, and information management.
IMA stays in the lead by keeping its members abreast of new industry insights, in touch with their peers and on target with the latest education and certification opportunities.
With chapters around the world, the IMA provides members with personal and professional development opportunities through the globally recognized and highly coveted Certified Management Accountant (CMA).
The CMA is the advanced professional certification specifically designed to measure the accounting and financial management skills that drive business performance. Achieving the CMA credential demonstrates your mastery of financial planning, analysis, control, and decision support, as well as professional ethics.
The CMA credential is:
- Focused - On the critical skills you use in business
- Respected - Leading employers seek to hire and promote CMAs
- Valued - CMAs earn higher compensation than noncertified professionals.
- Convenient - CMA exams are offered electronically in hundreds of locations ;
- It offers convenient exam and flexible study options with three exam windows each ;
- You can schedule exams at a time and place convenient to you.
The CMA is tailor-made for finance professionals at all levels, whether you want to enhance your value to your current organization or expand your career potential.
There are two parts to the CMA exam, consisting of four hours each, which can be taken in any order.
The exam is structured as follows:
Financial planning, performance, and control
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Performance measurement
- Cost management
- Internal controls
- Professional ethics
- To be certified as a CMA, candidates must fulfill both an education requirement and an experience requirement in addition to passing the exam:
- Hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Two continuous years of professional experience
- Foundation knowledge of economics, basic statistics and financial accounting
- Agree to abide by IMA's statement of ethical professional practice.
- Having completed both parts of the CMA exam
- The CMA examination is given in a computer-based format
- Exam duration is 4 hours for each part
- (100 multiple choice questions and two 30 minute essay questions).
- The IMA is making it possible to sit your CMA exam at a date, time and place convenient to you.
Exams can be taken in three different window periods
- May and June
- September and October
Job roles this course is suitable for:Assistant Management Accountant , Chief Accountant , Assistant Accountant - Accounts Payable
About Khawarizmi Training Solutions
Established in 1985, the Continuing Education Center (CEC) at Al Khawarizmi International College (KIC), now known as Khawarizmi Training Solutions (KTS) is a leading provider of training and professional development programs for individuals and corporate groups in the U.A.E. Continuing Education Center (CEC) at KIC offers a wide range of courses in the fields of IT, Business, and English. It is licensed by the Abu Dhabi Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (ACTVET). Through challenging training courses, KTS Center contributes to the advancement and transformation of the UAE into a more skilled, diverse, and knowledge-based community. In turn, this raises the standards and the quality of life of our students and improves our community. Both individuals and industry professionals benefit from the high standards and good reputation of the KTS.See all Khawarizmi Training Solutions courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.