The Certified Management Accountant (CMA) qualification is designed to measure the most critical expertise of accounting and finance professionals working in businesses. The certification covers the following subject areas:
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Financial Management
- Internal Controls
- Risk Management
- Cost Management
- Performance Management
- Decision Analysis
- Professional Ethics
Why You Should Choose INFORMATICS GROUP OF INSTITUTE?
- Weekend / Evening Sessions Available
- Interactive teaching methodology is used for focused and accurate knowledge
- Extensive emphasis on exam practice sessions which enable candidates to develop necessary skills required to pass exam in first attempt.
- Individual home assignments are provided to students for better preparation of real examinations.
- Class discussions & participation are integral part of lectures so as students comprehend difficult concepts with examples.
- Regular class test sessions are taken so that students can judge their performance.
- Full compliance with international learning and development standards and guidelines for preparation and study methodology.
- MORE then 10 Year Experienced Faculty (in teaching and practical)
INFORMATICS is the only institute where you get real valuable coaching. INFORMATICS stands unique from the rest of the institutes by evidently giving you return on your investment in terms of performance improvement.
INFORMATICS seeks to improve the human condition by advancing knowledge and fostering creativity. It does so through research and education and a commitment to social justice, human rights and a sustainable environment. It values: excellence in research and scholarship, excellence in education, excellence in management, international focus, innovation and creativity, diversity, fairness, engagement, integrity, and self-reliance.See all Informatics courses
CMA Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.