Delivering courses directly in line with the skillset required by industry, government and business and with a focus on building national human capital amongst both UAE Nationals and expatriates, a qualification from CERT is sure to put you on track for your UAE career.
CMA® is offered by IMA (Institute of Management Accountant ) USA.
- Part 1- Financial Planning performance and Control-contains Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting, Performance Management, Cost Management, Internal Controls and professional Ethics.
- Part 2- Financial Decision Making- contains Financial Statement Analysis, Corporate Finance, Decision Analysis, Risk Management, Investment Decisions and Professional Ethics
About The Centre of Excellence for Applied Research & Training (CERT)
Education and training services offered by CERT are segmented into the fields of Industry Driven Programs covering the core areas of Health Sciences, Engineering and Business IT; Certification & Training; General Training, including Work Readiness and Highway Maintenance Programs; and Corporate Training and Assessments.
The Industry Driven Programs see CERT partner with key industry entities so that sponsored students undertake training specific to their fields, resulting in a highly qualified, industry-specific workforce.See all The Centre of Excellence for Applied Research & Training (CERT) courses
CMA Related Questions
- Prepare for CMA Part 1 eduCBA
AED 290Duration: Upto 30 Hours
- Prepare for CMA Part 2 eduCBA
AED 290Duration: 9 Hours
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Part 2 Inspire Training Center
AED 5,770Duration: 104 Hours Live virtual classroom
- CMA– Certified Management Accountant Inspire Training Center
AED 5,733Duration: 140 Hours Live virtual classroom