- Locations: Deira
First in the Middle East, Arab Arbitration Society (AAS) under the Higher Authority Council for Arab Jurists (HACAJ) proudly introduces a certification for Legal Trainers.
The Arab Society for arbitration pioneer in legal education for lawyers Advanced Arabs, and in research, and work in the field of public policy. Employees of the rehabilitation program (Coach Certified) they can follow-up studies, comprehensive and multi-disciplinary or focus their studies in the area of certain objective, such as workers and labour law, and the settlement of commercial disputes different kinds, and international law, and the criminal justice system, and the Constitutional and Administrative Law, or the legal system in the states Middle East in general.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
Arab Arbitration Society (AAS) International arbitration sector in all aspects, is an integral part of the law and the business sector in the world ,the Arab Arbitration Society it’s the bridge of communications.
- Arab Arbitration Society
- High Authority Council for Arab Jurists (HACAJ)
- Lawyers, legal advisers, judges, prosecutors, police officers, senior stakeholders, professors, law faculties in universities, accredited arbitrators.
The first paper
- Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Theory of law and sovereignty.
The second paper
- The criminal justice system
- Dispute settlement procedures and
The third paper
- Family relations
- Human rights and consumer
The fourth paper
- Workers and labor law
- Public Service Act and the Human Resources
- Arabic language and the body language and the ways
- Research and writing and setup.
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses