Successful client relations portray trust and progress toward common goals. The objective of this course is to increase Client Relationship Management (CRM) effectiveness by:
- Developing operational management skills leading to long-term sustainable behavior change and more productive stakeholder management
- Establishing a common language for CRM best practices
- Practicing a number of critical skills for managing client relations
- Developing a personal action plan and toolkit to continuously improve CRM activities
This program focuses on 10 key success factors for team members working with clients, vendors, and one another within your organization. You will participate in CRM learning solutions designed to elicit maximum interaction among participants, invite and challenge everyone to see and act differently, but within a safe though intensive environment where skills can be developed, sharpened and improved habits begun. The complete CRM program includes:
- A personal behavioral profile, the results of which you will bring to your training
- 4 days of highly interactive workshop activity and experiential learning
- Peer and professional coaching activities initiated in class and continuing during the four months after classroom training.
Who Should Attend
All project team members responsible for sustained relationships with clients such as: project managers, customer relations managers, functional managers and others in key collaborative positions working with clients.
- Interactive workshop format
- Learn through individual problem-solving exercises
- Compare your solutions with your peers in small groups
- Experience the synergy of your learning team
What You Will Learn
After discovering a profile of your own personal behavioral style as a backdrop for your current behaviors, you will learn how to:
- Develop and maintain strong working long-distance relations
- Identify stakeholders and their needs, roles, objectives, and strategies
- Develop agility to meet client needs without always saying "Yes!"
- Learn to recognize and morph into the client's cultural style
- Identify optimal communication channels to direct and reinforce client work
- Understand and bridge differences in corporate culture
- Promote and facilitate collaboration within your team
- Anticipate client needs
- Identify, analyze, and communicate risk
- Manage conflict
- Resort to internal issue escalation, sparingly
- 14 key skills that support CRM best practices
About International Institute for Learning, Inc
With a wholly-owned network of operating companies all over the world and clients in more than 150 countries, IIL is a global leader in training and certification, coaching and mentoring, consulting and customized course development. Our core competencies include: Project, Program and Portfolio Management; Business Analysis; Lean Six Sigma and Process Excellence; Agile; ITIL®; Leadership and Interpersonal Skills.
Using our proprietary Many Methods of Learning™, IIL delivers innovative, effective and consistent training solutions through a variety of learning approaches: Virtual, Traditional Classroom, On-Demand, Mobile, Video and Simulation. As a PMI® Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.); a member of PMI’s Global Executive Council; an APMG Accredited Training Organization (ATO) for PRINCE2®, ITIL®, and others; a Microsoft Partner (with a Microsoft Gold Project and Portfolio Management competency); and an IIBA® Endorsed Education Provider (EEP™), IIL is the training solution partner of choice for many top global companies.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.