- Location: Al Danah - Abu Dhabi
The CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) Certification is a foundation and beginner level of networking and the only exam required to achieve Cisco Routing and Switching certification at Associate Level. CCNA is for individuals who are interested in building a future in networking domain on Cisco products. CCNA Certification is the prerequisite for any Cisco Certification. If you want to reach a Professional or Expert level in the Cisco Career Certification tracks, CCNA is the first step.
- In general, Cisco Certification validates an individual's achievement, so it increases the holder's professional credibility by ensuring high standards of technical expertise. Cisco Certified Professionals are among the highest paid in the world.
- In particular, the CCNA Certification indicates knowledge of networking for small to big enterprises. It also confirms the ability to work in small businesses or organizations whose networks have fewer than 100 nodes.
- You need to have CCNA for achieving higher Cisco Certifications.
Enrol for CCNA Certification
If you want to build your career or already working on installing, configuring, operating, and troubleshooting medium-size route and switched networks including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN. Also, if you are interested in picking up a job that demands the following activities then CCNA is an idea certification you would like to enrol yourself into.
- Install, configure, and operate LAN, WAN, and dial access services for small works of less than 100 nodes
- Expertise in use of IP, IGRP, Serial, Frame Relay, IP RIP, VLANs, RIP, Ethernet, and Access Lists protocols
- Install and configure Cisco switches and routers in multiprotocol internetworks using LAN and WAN interfaces
- Provide Level 1 troubleshooting service
- Improve network performance and security
CCNA Certification Exam Pattern & Objectives
- Networking Concepts
- Cisco Devices
- LAN Implementation
- Wireless Networks
- Sub Netting
- WAN Implementation
- Advanced Switching
- Access Lists
- IP Routing
- Troubleshooting Routing
- Frame Relay
- Advanced TCP/IP Configuration
- Network Security
About Vedant Trainings
Why Choose Vedant Trainings?
We provide various consultation & training services for public & corporate in UAE in areas of Project Management, Quality, Excellence, Lean, Sales & Marketing, Safety, Risk Management , IT and related areas which helps the corporate & individuals to move towards excellence and aim for higher profits.
We are a Three year old company and our services are provided to all of the major companies and public of its niche. We are considered as the best by our clients and it would be an honour to provide our services to you.
CCNA Related Questions
- Cisco CCNA (200-301) Volume 2 Queen Mary Academy
AED 955Duration: Upto 9 Hours
- Cisco CCNA (200-301) Volume 2 Lead Academy
AED 1,433Duration: Upto 9 Hours