- Locations: Floream, Landmark House, Hammersmith Bridge Road, London, W6 9EJ
- Duration: 24 Months
Reach your potential with the CIPD Advanced Diploma in HR Management
The CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management, the most widely recognised professional qualification in its field and the pathway to CIPD Chartered Member status.
By studying and successfully achieving a CIPD Level 7 Advanced qualification, you are demonstrating that you have the skills and drive to maximise your contribution to overall business performance and are committed to achieving the highest standard of professionalism in your career. This is the only qualification that will enable you to upgrade to Chartered Membership with the CIPD, pending your skills and experience. Not only that, but research has revealed that those with professional qualifications stand to earn ©81,000 in additional earnings over a lifetime* and should you continue on your CIPD pathway you could take a job as a HR Director earning around ©62,500**.
Home Learning College has trained thousands of Students through their CIPD qualifications and we are extremely proud of our 100% pass rate and being chosen as CIPD's exclusive digital learning partner for HR and L&D qualifications. Through our award-winning Virtual Learning Campus, experienced Tutors and unique Tutor Group Study method, we are ready to help you get to the next level in your HR career.
Studying your CIPD qualification online with Home Learning College allows you to progress through the course whenever and whenever suits you. Submit your details in the form to receive a course brochure.
What is CIPD Certification?
The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) is the world's largest Chartered human resource and development professional body, with over 140,000 members across 120 countries. CIPD qualifications are highly valued by employers, providing an internationally recognised study path for a career in human resources, learning and development (L&D) and other specialisms.
Intermediate vs Advanced - CIPD Certifications
CIPD Certifications are awarded at three levels; Foundation, Intermediate and Advanced. Whether you begin at the Intermediate or Advanced level depends both on your previous experience and your professional goals. To identify which level of CIPD Certification is best suited to your needs, please refer to the course snapshot below, or talk to a Course Advisor for a full course consultation.
The Syllabus is set by the CIPD but we translate those requirements into a unique combination of activities that give you the confidence to progress and achieve your qualification.
Through our team of CIPD Tutors and our Virtual Learning Campus, you will be taught the latest thinking and best practice within Human Resource and Personnel and Development whilst being able to study from home.
Our Advanced Diploma in HR Management course is taught via a blend of online and classroom learning, allowing you to study when and where you want but benefit at the same time from a structured learning framework, giving you the perfect balance of flexibility and support.
You will progress as part of a group: working to structured timetable, completing collaborative learning activities, attending live online lectures and seminar groups, and meeting your tutor and fellow students in person at nine one-day workshops. You will also be expected to commit around 8-10 hours per week for study, during which time you will have full support from your tutor via phone, email and online. This method of learning is designed to provide you with all the benefits of the classroom, but without the restrictions.
The Level 7 course includes 9 face-to-face workshops, which are included in the package. These workshop days are an excellent opportunity to meet your Tutors and fellow Students and create a network of support to use throughout your course. These workshops will be held in London. They also form an important part of the assessment of the course, contributing to your final grades/marks and giving you the opportunity to demonstrate practical ability alongside knowledge and skill. The sessions are all held on Saturday or Sunday to allow maximum flexibility for students.
All nine workshops for the course are mandatory and will be held on set dates which will be given to you before you enrol. Cost of accommodation and travel is not included
Find out what you can expect from our CIPD workshop days.
Live online classes
Regular live online classes will be held for your course. These will be hosted by one of our experienced CIPD Tutors, covering course unit topics and held in the evenings for your convenience.
The Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management is made up of eight modules, with one textbook provided per unit:
- Leading, Managing & Developing People
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership
- Learning & Talent Development
- HR Management in Context
- Investigating a Business Issue from an HR Perspective
- Resourcing & Talent Management
- Managing Employee Relations
- Employment Law.
- Level 7 qualification - comparable to studying at Postgraduate degree level
- Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- Eight modules
- Nine one-day workshops, held on a Saturday or Sunday in London
- 24 month programme, recommended 10 hours per week
- Flexible payment options.
Membership benefits include:
- Professional recognition: a competitive edge in the job market
- Professional development: exclusive access to the online assessment tool My CPD Map
- Networking opportunities with like-minded professionals
- The opportunity to save money on products such as textbooks, publications, DVDs and toolkits and conference tickets
- Exclusive access to all areas of cipd.co.uk, as well as additional HR resources such as 100s of online business journals, country/company reports, employment law information, and in-depth research, surveys and policy reports.
The full range of benefits, details on membership prices and information about how to apply can be found on the CIPD website.
What is Included
Our Students choose Home Learning College as their CIPD training provider because of the complete package of support and services we offer. This starts from your very first call with us to discuss your study options. Here are the main components:
- A dedicated tutor takes responsibility for your overall progress through the course. They have the experience and expertise to get you qualified
- The student services team help you organise your exams, learn how to use our wealth of support tools and generally make things go smoothly
- Our marking team ensure your assignments are turned around rapidly with helpful feedback
- A copy of the official CIPD textbook
- Interactive live classes mean you learn alongside your peers keeping you motivated- you really don't feel you're studying alone
- We set an achievable Study Framework for your tutor group to ensure you complete the course within 9 months
- Exam fees and a full exam booking service are included so you can focus 100% on your studies
- Flexible finance options to help you spread the cost (more detail below)
- NUS card - the definitive student discount card with a range of exclusive discounts.
- 24 hour access to our award winning Virtual Learning Campus with everything you need during your course in one place
- A vibrant community of thousands of students gives you a ready-made network for support or advice
- Practical tests throughout the course cement your knowledge
- Real time personal progress tracking ensures you stay on task and motivated to keep going
- A comprehensive Career Management Service including video career coaching, interview simulator, career assessment tools, CV guidance and job search
Please note that although you will be required to have CIPD membership in order to submit any assignments, membership is not included with the course. When your tuition period is about to begin, you will be provided with details on how to purchase your own membership.
Did you know that one of the most common challenges people face in pursuing education is the cost? That is why Home Learning College has developed the most flexible payment terms of any other UK distance learning provider. You can pay in full immediately or split your course fees over three instalments at no extra charge.
Alternatively you can apply for our 12, 18 or 24 months payment plans*. Representative APR 19.9%. These plans are offered by our finance provider Omni Capital, take a look at a representative APR Example. Speak to one of our Course Advisors for further details.
About Home Learning college
With an active online community of over 20,000 students, we are the UK’s largest distance learning provider for professional qualifications. We bring enterprising professionals together to boost their careers with industry recognised, accredited qualifications. Our online training courses are the UK’s choice for professional learning at home, tailored around work and lifestyle. Our purpose is to provide a flexible study framework whereby students can study towards recognised professional qualifications around work and other commitments, and go on to achieve their professional goals.
We provide professionals with the skills they need for a successful career; offer our academic partners a means by which they can deliver cutting edge industry relevant training programmes; and provide employers with highly trained, capable employees needed to boost their long-term profitability and growth; thus playing a part in driving future economic growth. We are a leader in the professional online learning space, and we aim to always keep the student at the heart of what we do.See all Home Learning college courses