Course detailsHuman resources are the people who make up the workforce of an organization, business sector, or economy. "Human capital" is sometimes used synonymously with "human resources", although human capital typically refers to a more narrow view (, the knowledge the individuals embody and economic growth). Likewise, other terms sometimes used include "manpower", "talent", "labour", "personnel", or simply "people".
A human resources department (HR department) of a company performs human resource management, overseeing various aspects of employment, such as compliance with labour law and employment standards, administration of employee benefits, and some aspects of recruitment and dismissal.
- Determine needs of the staff.
- Determine to use temporary staff or hire employees to fill these needs.
- Recruit and train the best employees.
- Supervise the work.
- Manage employee relations, unions and collective bargaining.
- Prepare employee records and personal policies.
- Ensure high performance.
- Manage employee payroll, benefits and compensation.
- Ensure equal opportunities.
- Deal with discrimination.
- Deal with performance issues.
- Ensure that human resources practices conform to various regulations.
- Push the employees' motivation.
- Clear understanding about Human Resources and its History
- Gaining knowledge in recruitment and strategies
- Glance on UAE labour Law
- Understanding Hr Planning and Budgeting
- Knowing HR policies and Procedures
- Role of Generalist and duties
About Svarna Training Institute
At SVARNA we guarantee a well-rounded education. Our courses will help you develop analytical and problem solving capability, logical skills and practical experience along with leadership, business conceptualisation and presentation skills. Specially designed courses that meet the specific needs of business, industry and commerce or that prepare candidates for medical and engineering school entrance examinations are the main highlights of the institute:
Human Resources Management Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.