- Location: Bur Dubai - Dubai
- Duration: 4 Weeks
- Timings: Part Time, Flexible
Course detailsHuman resources are the people who make up the workforce of an organization, business sector, or economy. "Human capital" is sometimes used synonymously with "human resources", although human capital typically refers to a more narrow view (, the knowledge the individuals embody and economic growth). Likewise, other terms sometimes used include "manpower", "talent", "labour", "personnel", or simply "people".
A human resources department (HR department) of a company performs human resource management, overseeing various aspects of employment, such as compliance with labour law and employment standards, administration of employee benefits, and some aspects of recruitment and dismissal.
- Determine needs of the staff.
- Determine to use temporary staff or hire employees to fill these needs.
- Recruit and train the best employees.
- Supervise the work.
- Manage employee relations, unions and collective bargaining.
- Prepare employee records and personal policies.
- Ensure high performance.
- Manage employee payroll, benefits and compensation.
- Ensure equal opportunities.
- Deal with discrimination.
- Deal with performance issues.
- Ensure that human resources practices conform to various regulations.
- Push the employees' motivation.
- Clear understanding about Human Resources and its History
- Gaining knowledge in recruitment and strategies
- Glance on UAE labour Law
- Understanding Hr Planning and Budgeting
- Knowing HR policies and Procedures
- Role of Generalist and duties
About Svarna Training InstituteVISION OF SVARNA
“To be the best instiller of creative and innovative knowledge and transform the vision into reality.” Our roadmap is designed to empower every individual, to create a better opportunity for themselves and for their industries.
MISSION OF SVARNA
“Our mission is to create competent, capable and dynamic professionals who take training based learning to the next level. We are a team of professionals dedicated to bring in quality to your training needs aimed at soft skill enhancements. We offer superior & sophisticated programs that are at the cutting edge in Training & Development. These programs are globally recognized and are tailor cut and designed to redefine professional paradigms in the Human Resource sector.” See all Svarna Training Institute courses
Human Resources Management Related Questions
- Human Resources Management Course Brentwood Open Learning College
AED 1,028Duration: 80 Hours
- HR Expert Diploma (Masters level) City of London College of EconomicsDuration: Upto 15 Months
- Certified Organizational Development Analyst Middle Earth HR Pvt Ltd
AED 3,444Duration: 4 Days Live virtual classroom
- Certified L&D Analytics & Metrics Professional Middle Earth HR Pvt Ltd
AED 2,066Duration: 6 Weeks Live virtual classroom