- Locations: Muscat
- Duration: 8 Hours (1 day)
To be able to control the potential safety and health hazards or environmental damage arising from the transport, storage, handling and disposal of hazardous chemicals. At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Describe and apply the procedures for approving chemicals
- Identify the class of hazardous chemical by recognize signs, symbols and labels.
- Describe the safety, health and environmental hazards of commonly occurring hazardous chemicals.
- Apply safety handling data in the SHOC system.
About this Institute
Knowledge Grid provides knowledge based solutions and builds partnerships with institutions in order to provide the best applicable solutions to enhance the performance and the return in both the Government and Private Sectors. Knowledge Grid designs innovative training programs and implement it in a practical and successful way that approaches the heart of the client’s needs.See all courses