Who is this course for?
The CFA charter is a qualification for finance and investment professionals, particularly in the fields of investment management and financial analysis. The program focuses on portfolio management and financial analysis, and provides generalist knowledge of other areas of finance. The CFA charter has experienced increasing relevance and demand within corporate finance.
Profile of candidates for the CFA Program includes:
- students entering the investment field
- professionals increasing their expertise and marketability
- people making a career change into the investment profession from other disciplines
What will I learn?
The CFA Program prepares you for a three-part exam designed to demonstrate your full investment decision-making abilities.
- Level I: Focuses on a basic knowledge of investment tools, along with some analysis
- Level II: Further emphasizes analysis along with application of investment tools and concepts
- Level III: Focuses on synthesizing all of the concepts and analytical methods in a variety of applications for effective portfolio management and wealth planning
- Aims and objectives/learning outcomes (5 bullets)
How will I benefit from taking this course?
Becoming a CFA charterholder is a way to build on your experience while enhancing your professional standing and prospects. It's a leading industry credential held by finance professionals in key positions, and it poises you for career growth as well as the ability to shift your specialization. Take a look at some of the key positions held by CFA charterholders, according to a CFA Institute survey.
- Portfolio managers
- Research analysts
- Chief executives
- Risk managers
- Corporate financial analysts
- Financial advisors
- Investment banking analysts
- Relationship managers, sales & marketing
- Traders & brokers
Is this course accredited by an international or local body? (if so, who?):
- Have a U.S. bachelor's degree or equivalent
- or be in final year of your bachelor's degree program
- or four years qualified professional work experience or a combination of the above
Achieving your Charter
- Enroll in the CFA Program
- Pass all three CFA exams
- Meet work experience requirements
- Become a regular member of CFA Institute and apply for local society membership
About Morgan International Jordan
More than 70,000 candidates have prepared for their professional certification with Morgan since 1995 - just one of many reasons why you can be sure Morgan gives you the best exam preparation.
Here’s what you get when you partner for success with Morgan:
- Trained over 70,000 candidates since 1995 and welcome over 5000 students annually
- Present across 34 locations worldwide (Europe, Middle East, Canada and India)
- Has 325+ certified and experienced instructors and deliver 150+ review courses annually
- Offers a range of professional certification including CPA, CFA, CMA, CIA, ACCA, CSCP, SHRM CP, SHRM SCP, PCM, DipIFR, FMP, FFAC and FP&A
Plus our industry recognition speaks for itself:
- First Platinum Provider for Wiley’s IMA CMA Review
- Sole licensee for Becker Professional Education
- Awarded the SHRM Top 10 Learning System enrolments for 7 consecutive years since 2008
- Authorized partner and distributor for Schweser, PRC, AMA, SHRM, APICS and IFMA
Accounting Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.