- Duration 6 Days
- Locations Agouza
- This program examines the core decision-making challenges that confront managers today.
- While exploring case discussions and negotiation simulations, you will audit your current intuitive decision-making and negotiation strategies and identify alternative strategies.
- You will leave the program with a personalized agenda for change that addresses both your goals and those of your organization.
- Maximizing your mental effectiveness by learning the keys to more rational thinking and by identifying the barriers that keep you from optimal decision making.
- Realizing better outcomes by preparing more appropriately, thinking more clearly about the other parties involved, and making the right moves.
- Closing deals that create more value for all parties, while claiming the appropriate amount for your own side.
- Using analytical decision-making approaches to craft both competitive and cooperative business strategies and to predict the outcomes of strategic interactions.
- Testing and implementing new ideas that can improve decisions across the entire organization.
- Achieving better results across the vast array of competitive environments that confront today’s executives.
- Executives, and also is appropriate for those who have taken prior negotiation courses. Participants represent a wide range of business titles and functions, and often are employed in fast-moving, dynamic industries, such as technology, consulting, investment banking.
To become a leading institution in providing a package of value added services; all bundled together for the purpose of achieving organizational excellence and maximizing human assets outputs.See all Leadership & Management Developmenet Center courses