- Price AED 3,500
- Duration 3 days
- Timings Daytime
- Locations Deira
What will I learn?
The Sharia Auditing course gives an in-depth explanation on the Sharia audit body in terms of its scope of specialties and its position pertinent to the organizational structure within Islamic financial institutions (IFIs). It presents to participants how initiation of an active Sharia regulatory and audit body in Islamic financial institutions is done. A practical explanation and a workshop on the working plan of a Sharia audit and how it achieves efficiency over the executive body is also a main area of the training. This course is accredited by KHDA, Government of Dubai.
- Explain the objectives and process of the Sharia inspection practices in IFIs
- Recognize the relationships between Sharia audit and Sharia supervision
- Discuss how to develop a Sharia audit programme and its implementation
- Explain and analyse the necessities of preparing a Sharia audit report
- Develop a sample Sharia audit programme and a Sharia audit report
Who is this course for?
- Banking and finance professionals
- Sharia scholars and lawyers
- Compliance officers
- Banking regulators
- Fund and asset managers
- Academicians and students
- Anyone interested in Islamic finance
Al Maali Training and Consultancy is an international training and consulting firm established in Dubai (Middle East), Brussels (Europe) and Casablanca (Africa), and is specialized in providing exclusively Islamic finance training and consultancy services. Al Maali offers training courses in different languages including English, Arabic, French, and Russian etc. The courses offered by Al Maali are accredited by international professional bodies in Islamic banking and finance. Apart from training courses, Al Maali also provides Sharia Advisory and Auditing, Product Development and structuring services in the domain of Islamic Banking and Finance.
All courses offered by Al Maali are accredited by leading local as well as international professional and academic institution like KHDA, Government of Dubai, Institute of Leadership and Management UK, General Council of Islamic Banks and Financial Institutions (CIBAFI), International Sharia Research Academy for Islamic Finance (ISRA), Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance (BIBF), International Islamic Center for Reconciliation and Arbitration (IICRA), IHI Alliance Malaysia, etc.See all Al Maali Training and Consultancy courses