During this course you will explore the various risk exposures that may directly affect your organization. You will gain a clear understanding of up to the minute theories and systems for risk management and develop your own set of tools and techniques for combating risk within your own organization. This is an innovative course that has been specifically designed to highlight the importance of accurate risk assessment and risk mitigation."
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
Chartered Institute for Accountants & Auditor (CIAA - USA) CIAA USA is an accreditation body that is recognized internationally with areas of practice, including accounting, auditing, finance, and consulting.
HIGH AUTHORITY COUNCIL FOR CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS (HACCA) HACCA is a world leading professional membership organisation that promotes, develops and supports chartered accountants worldwide. We provide qualifications and professional development, share our knowledge, insight and technical expertise, and protect the quality and integrity of the accountancy and finance profession.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Corporate Treasury Managers in banks and corporations
- Risk Managers/Analysts
- Finance Directors
- Financial Controllers
- Finance Managers
- Market Risk Staff
- Internal Auditors
BENEFITS OF SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THIS COURSE YOU WILL:
- Earn the right to use the post-nominal designation CRA™ on your business card and resume
- Receive a two year membership to the AAFM professional body
- Gain access to the AAFM risk management network and body of information online
- Share in the experience of a leading risk expert from the American Academy Of Financial Management
- Enjoy preferred access to education centres in USA, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Latin America
- Be able to show that you have completed graduate financial and risk management education and that you have substantial experience in risk assessment and management on a regional and global level
You are qualified to take this certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- An Introduction to Risk Management
- An introduction to the concepts, theories and systems involved in modern day risk management methodologies, giving you a broad grasp and introduction to this intensive course.
- Exercise – Risk Register
- Categories Of Risk
- Operational Risk Management
- What is operational risk and how can your business monitor and protect itself from this risk?
- How do we capture data from across the enterprise to identify these internally focused risks?
- Strategic Risk Management
- Risk Linkages And Value Added
- Identifying and Implementing Risk Standards
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses